D.R.E.A.M is an expert in property management and leasing services with more than 15 years in the business. Our proactive property management team is dedicated to making sure your assets are efficiently managed. We are proactively looking for ways to add value to your property; our mission is to maximize your property value while mitigating potential risk.
- The highest possible rental income.
- The lowest vacancy possible.
- The best condition with the lowest maintenance cost possible.
You’ll Enjoy the Best Marketing for New Tenants
High advertising exposure is key. D.R.E.A.M utilizes effective online websites that provide the highest traffic. Our leasing process includes:
- Implement marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Field Calls from and show to prospective tenants.
- Perform tenant screenings (credit, income, reference, criminal, eviction history).
- Provide walk-through inspections upon move-in/out.
- Execute lease agreements per local laws and owner directives.
We Collect Your Tenant’s Rent Online
Our online top-rated technology systems drive efficiency and transparency. We have:
- An Online Tenant Portal for applications, screenings, and rent payments through our website.
- An Online Owner Access Portal for real-time view to monthly statements and property financials.
- A Professional accounting division dedicated to providing comprehensive accounting statements monthly and at year-end to allow full and constant awareness.
- ACH Direct Deposit to owner’s bank account.
We are Highly Responsive
Call and learn about the difference. D.R.E.A.M enforces a strict communication practice company-wide to respond to contact immediately. Our team will keep you updated without delays. We answer our phones!
We know the Law!
We have you covered in the event your tenant stops paying their rent or abuses their lease agreement. We know the laws and fastest methods to fix this kind of situation. You’ll be in good hands.
We Reduce Your Maintenance Costs
We Inspect Property Frequently
We provide full INTERIOR and EXTERIOR inspections and visit the property as needed throughout the lease agreement to ensure problems are handled as quickly as possible.